LScripts are LightWave scripts that work as plugins, just not compiled. They are purely text based and as such they can be modified and tweaked by the people using them. That said, some LScripts gets encrypted by their authors (.lsc), in which they get packaged up and are not readable anymore.
I believe in sharing and improving technology so all my free LScripts are unencrypted.
- Incremental saver – Improves file handling by having an increments folder
- Inflate / Deflate – As it says, inflates or deflates polygon selections
- LW -> After Effects - Send animation data to AfterEffects
- LW <-> Nuke – Import and export .chan files from LightWave
- Motion Baker – Works on “non standard” animation types in LW
- Quick Select – Set and get selection sets while modeling
- Set 100% Weight – One click solution to assign 100% weighting
- Toggle property panel – Brings the property panel to front
- Transform groups of polygons – Increases modeling speed
- UV 2 Morph – Unfold a model to the shape of its UV
- Circlify - Convert a selection of polygons into a circular shape.
- Keyframe Tools - Key frames baking and removal tools.
- HierClone - Improved cloning of hierarchies in Layout